Wednesday, March 26, 2008

An update

I decided to change dentists. I need to go in and pick up my x-rays to take to the new dentist that I have yet to find, but I'm not going back to Dr Weird and Hannibal. Too weird for me.

The dentist did call to find out why I had cancelled my next appointment and decided to change dentists. Lo and behold, none of the staff had told him about locking me in! Bet that wasn't a fun day to be working there, he didn't seem to pleased to hear my story!

I spent Easter weekend in bed with a cold and the flu...still recovering, though I did go to work today..mostly just to share the germs with everyone else as the cats were getting sick of me hacking all over them..........felt like crap all day........wish I'd stayed home in bed.

More when I'm back to normal.....or as close to it as I ever get...............

ww

No comments: