Monday, April 21, 2008

Snow

It is Monday, April 20 at 7:09 pm. It has been snowing since sometime Friday night. It is not heavy snow, but it is pretty much constant. We have about 8 inches now. And it is cold... -20 with the windchill.

You are not allowed to complain about the weather where you are. No matter where you are.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

but, but I almost got a sunburn ... can I complain if I'd prefer your weather??

Kelly said...

It was so freakin' hot in here tonight...I have a fan on high speed!! Sucks to be you!!!

westernweezy said...

F*%# you Kelly.

westernweezy said...

Would you really prefer -20 with the windchill Amber?? Really? Cause I would have sent it to you......

Kelly said...

We're back to normal temps next week (I think).

I hope you get a spring, 'cause it sucked that we didn't. Hopefully it's hear now.

Kelly said...

Hear - WTF was I half asleep when typing that? ugh.

westernweezy said...

Or drunk?

Kelly said...

Wasn't drunk, that's for sure.