Saturday, October 25, 2008

Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore....

When the wind dies down I'll have to go outside and see if the building landed on any witches. They should have nice shoes. Which I will take from them. Then I will watch their feet wither.

I just saw a mattress blow down the alleyway. Seriously. A fucking double size mattress..blown 30 feet. This, in my opinion, is not good.

At least it is not snowing anymore. Yet.

According to the weather network, the wind is 54 km/h. With gusts to 74 km/h. I think Edmonton will be in southern Alberta by the time it's done. I will be picking grit out of my teeth and hair for days. I suppose it's cheap exfoliation. The only sound other than the roaring wind is the banging of dumpster lids. And sirens.

I went out for a walk, but it turned into more of a run. I couldn't keep up with the wind. I went to the mall...and it was windy in there too. How does that happen? They don't have any open windows....????

Oh...it's snowing again. :(

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Snow and wind! Doesn't sound very nice there!! It was a pretty sunny day here considering they called for rain!!
Stay warm!!
Oh and nice hair!

P.S. I think I'm going to start a blog tonight. Or find the one that I signed up for a long time ago, never used and forgot about.

westernweezy said...

OOOh The Adventures of Kellyho. Whoo hoo!

Wendy said...

Too funny! Glad you finally posted again. Come-on Louie - though you were going to do that once a week! lol