Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We gotta get outta this place........

The wild boys and I will be taking up a new residence at the end of November. I bought us a new home. I'll wait for you to stop cheering ..... ok, we good? I'll carry on now.

Yup, took a jump into home ownership, and shite it's been one stressful month. I put the offer in a month ago today, and though it was accepted fairly quickly, as it's a foreclosure, it took forever to get all the legal sign-offs. And the financing agreement...and the condo documents...and the thises and the thats. Ugh.

But..as of 5:00 Monday October 27, I am officially a homeowner.

It's a beautiful thing too. Can't wait to move in. I'm hoping to move in a month from today, which should be not quite long enough for the bathroom here to be fixed. Oh yes, the new place has a lovely bathroom. I will be able to wash my hands in the bathroom!! Can't do that here.

And that, is another story.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Did you start packing yet? Packing sucks, believe me!! Still not done, need to get me arse in gear.

Wendy said...

Congrats! You finally gonna move your stuff out of my place? lol

You'll have to post lots of pics!!