The drywaller claims he will be starting on my bathroom tomorrow. I will of course, believe it when I see it.
And, if he is starting tomorrow, then they're not fixing the toilet issue first...which means I'm even happier to be getting out. If they don't fix that problem...then they're guaranteeing it will happen again someday.
Pity the sucker who ends up living here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday, November 17
No work done.
There is drywall in the hallway.
Perhaps it's going to put itself up?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, November 18
Still nothing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, November 19
Houston, we have drywall.
I am in shock.
7:00
Now the toilet leaks. WTF? What the f**k did the guy do?
------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, November 20
I left the guy a note (tacked to the new drywall ;)) about the leaky toilet.
He was a no show.
I presume nothing else will happen until long after I'm gone.
5 more days til possession. 9 more days til I move.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The guy came back today and taped the bathroom walls. And fixed the toilet.
That will probably be all til after I'm gone.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Maybe tomorrow it will move into your apartment - and sit there until you leave!!
Post a Comment