of some of the things that piss me off on a regular basis.
1 - LOL
I fucking hate that phrase. Really? Do you LOL at everything I say? Am I that hilarious? Could this phrase be more overused?
2 - Totally, like, at this point in time, I, personally and in my honest opinion
'I totally went to the mall.' WTF does that even mean? Is it possible for only part of you to go to the mall?
'I like said to her...' Again, WTF does that mean?
'At this point in time, I'm not available.' Do you mean now? Then say it, stop with the unnecessary words already. It doesn't, as you seem to think, make you sound smarter.
I, personally. And who else could you be?
In my honest opinion...do you often spout a dishonest opinion? An opinion is neither honest nor dishonest, it is an opinion.
All other shite of this sort is also on the hate list. Smarten up people, say what you mean and cut out the stupid crap.
3 - Ocra the Orca...also known as Oprah Winfrey.
I hate the domineering, self-centred, self-righteous bitch. I think her and what I call the Oprahization of America...that 'everyone is a victim and let's feel sorry for them' is a huge part of what's wrong with society.
4 - Annoying habits like slurping your tea, or hawking up loogies in public.
Disgusting noises that no one else ever needs to hear. If you tea is too fucking hot, then wait for it to cool. Or...here's an idea, tip the cup so you don't have to suck it in. Slurping is annoying to everyone around you. Everyone.
Hawking up loogies is disgusting. And what is it with females doing this now? Even more revolting than men doing it.
5 - Grown women hanging on to being 14.
Let go of the Travelling Pants, Twilight and Disney Princesses ladies. It's time to grow up. Yes, I read the Twilight series, and a bigger pile of shite I have never seen. I read it because a friend of mine, who had previously given me excellent suggestions, recommended it. I am still carrying a grudge.
I have absolutely no desire to remain forever a teenager. Fuck, I couldn't stand being a teenager when I was a teenager. I have no idea why so many women seem to want to live there forever. Guess it proves the old adage, some of us grow, others just mutate.
6 - People passing along those fucking email chain letters.
Here's news for you. I break the chain. Yes, it's me. And nothing bad has happened because of it. Get over it people. Stop sending those idiotic and threatening (oh yes, threatening...'if you don't send this 7 people you know will die in the next 10 minutes') emails. I have a rule in my email that automatically sends that shite to delete. And if I see your name on there too often, I make a rule that sends every single thing you send to delete.
7 - Fucking horrible grammar.
Figure out what an apostrophe is and use it properly. Learn to spell. Learn which there/their/they're to use. It's not 'are turn', it's 'our turn'...fuck people, learn. If you had spent a little time awake in school, you might know some of this now. Oh, but you thought grammar didn't matter. Oh yeah, it does. And what is it with 'of' replacing ''ve'? 'I should of done that.' WTF? Exactly how stupid are you?
And...saying '7 am in the morning' only proves that you're an idiot. By fact that it is 7 am means it can only be in the morning. Stop showing your ignorance.
The reason is because....you really love redundancy don't you? Fuck.
8 - 'Hate' is a strong word
Sometimes it isn't strong enough! I hate it when people tell me not to use the word 'hate'. I am not going to stop. It's a great word. Really expresses how I feel; fuck you if you can't handle it. I'm not preaching to you about how you should use the word 'fuck' more often, so bugger off.
This is fun...I could go on...............
Oh, and if you're thinking you'll be a smart ass and comment on this blog with an 'LOL' and perhaps a little smirk, wink or smiley face...don't. Only a dumb ass would do that.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
OK, I read it and didn't laugh out loud - ever, I promise... Don't hate me.
...I read it and did laugh; particularly about preaching to someone to start using 'fuck' more often ... I might start doing that.
Someone said 'irregardless' to me today and I wanted to strangle her.
I used an apostrophe incorrectly yesterday and thought of you.
I hope you corrected it, in my honour!
Post a Comment