She sent it last Monday.
They told her I'd have it by Tuesday noon.
It is now Wednesday of the following week and I still don't have it.
She and I have been in contact since then, me keeping her up to date on it's non-arrival, and her trying to figure out what was going on at UPS.
Turns out, UPS thought the address didn't exist. It does.
The problem is, UPS workers can't read.
My address is 204-10165 113 St.
Instead of reading it as unit number, street number, street name, they read it as street number and street name.
They thought it was 204 10165113 St. Apparently they thought that Edmonton had more than 10 million streets. They were having a devil of a time trying to find 10165113 St. Checked every map they could get their hands on, checked the internet, nothing. It was nowhere to be found.
They were just wanting for my friend to contact them so they could tell her that the address was incorrect.
I believe this should qualify them for the 2009 Darwin Awards.

No comments:
Post a Comment